You can filter against the entries in the Chronology tab. Click on Filter in the menu bar at the top of the screen and choose the following options:
- Items without description: New entries without descriptions;
- Date: Choose between the date, before, after and a range;
- Tags: Choose the Tags of the entries you want to view;
- Source Tags: Choose the Tags of the documents in the entries you want to view;
- Types: Choose the type of entry you want to view e.g. fact, meeting event etc; and
- Status: Choose the status of the entry you want to view.
You also have the option to Save the filter as a ‘Shared Filter’ (everyone who can view Chronology tab can view this filter) or a Private Filter (only the user who created the filter can view it).