- Replace document – uploaded document can be replaced with an updated/modified but almost identical copy.
- Add Supplementary Data – upload additional data related to a specific document.
- Under "More" Options:
Enable/disable export – manage whether or not a document can be exported by other users.
Import Notes – copy over annotations from a duplicate document.
– create direct links between specific portions of the document to other documents in the workspace, using a specific, unique reference to that document enclosed in brackets within the main document.
- Bulk Organize – locate, manage (i.e., add a tag) & organize multiple documents all at once
- Export Doc Tags Report – export a report of Document Tags
- Access Export Manager – monitor all ongoing and completed export jobs
- Import Metadata – apply document metadata across entire workspace, not just at folder level
- Manage Document Stamps – create new exhibit stamps and manage workspace-wide settings for stamp application & appearance
- Access Video Exports Manager – monitor the status of video file exports in the workspace.
Transcripts View (within each individual transcript) Tools Options:
- Send notification – sends an email to users that transcript is available for review and access
- Import Annotations – allows the import of annotations using an XML file
- Replace Transcript – replaces the current transcript with a new version or a different file format
- Timecodes - view time codes for MDB files to check for syncing with video
- Export with Timestamps – export a copy of the transcript with the time stamps displayed on the side
- Link Exhibits – creates direct links from within the transcript to the referenced exhibits within the workspace
- Delete Video – allows the removal of the current deposition video files
- Upload Video – allows the import of deposition video