After you are logged into Opus 2, you can change your login credentials at any time in the future by clicking on the person (user account) icon in the top-right corner of your browser screen. This action will take you to your ‘Account’ page.
Here you can change your password and memorable word. Enter the desired new password and click on Change Password to apply changes.
A pop-up message summarizes the guidelines for setting up your Opus 2 password:
- When a user (re)sets their Opus 2 account password, it must comply with the following rules:
- Password should be at least 8 characters long.
- Password should contain at least one upper case character.
- Password should contain at least one lower case character.
- Password should contain at least one number.
- Password should contain at least one non-alphanumeric character.
Always log in using Chrome as your browser.
Please save your credentials in a secure place.
Note that usernames, passwords and memorable words are all case-sensitive when logging in to Opus 2.