In the upper right-hand side of the actual Document View, Opus 2 features a documents toolbar containing options for managing, viewing and sharing, which are listed below.
- Page Number: Type in the page number to locate a page in the document, or use the arrows to skip back and forth.
Notes: Opens up the Notes tab so that user can view all the notes on the current document.
- Pages: Displays thumbnails of all the pages on the document; this is useful for more visual navigation.
- Find: Search for words within the document.
- Properties - view the metadata on this particular document.
- Rotate Page - page may be rotated clockwiser or counterclockwise using arrows.
- Show Links - launches the link comparison view to navigate the hyperlinks.
- Add to Chronology - the document is added to an exisiting chronology entry, which can be selected from the dialogue box that appears when this option is clicked.
- Rotate left or right: Rotate the view of the page counterclockwise or clockwise using the arrows.
- Filter: Allows user to filter on the authors and/or note tags within the document.
- Zoom: Change the way the document is displayed.
- Fit Width - default
- Fit page
- Varying percentages of how much the document will be zoomed in or out.
- Print: Print the current document.
- Related Documents tool - allows the User to add relationships between documents, such as Duplicate, Translations and Email Family
- Set Document Tags: Allows the selection of document tags to be applied to the document (on top of any Note Tags added to annotated sections within the document).
- Links: Generates a URL that can be copy-pasted to link to the document from another source outside of Opus 2.